- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami GayCities Pride Photos travel party haus Fire Island San Francisco Marriage Equality pride haus Las Vegas Chicago Washington DC New York Jeffrey James Keyes Theater Los Angeles New York City London gay travel
PHOTOS: OUTrageous Party in New York City
Nov 24, 2011
GayCities/Queerty photoblogger Jeffrey James Keyes checked in with Project Runway stars Viktor Luna and Joshua McKinley and Jonathan D. Lovitz of LOGO’s Set Up Squad at New York City’s Splash for the ABSOLUT OUTrageous Party. Celebrity photographer David LaChapelle teamed up with his muse, Amanda Lepore, for the OUTrageous vision. RuPaul’s Drag Race Season Four contestants Milan and Jiggly Caliente introduced themselves to the crowd while Season Three winner, Raja Gemini, chatted up the boys from Project Runway. Meanwhile, Hi Fashion gave an amazing performance of the underground hit, I’m Not Madonna.
photos by Jeffrey James Keyes