- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York Los Angeles San Francisco Washington DC Marriage Equality London gay travel Theater GayCities Pride Chicago travel pride haus party haus New York City Fire Island Las Vegas Miami Jeffrey James Keyes Photos
PHOTOS: OUTrageous Party in New York City
Nov 24, 2011
GayCities/Queerty photoblogger Jeffrey James Keyes checked in with Project Runway stars Viktor Luna and Joshua McKinley and Jonathan D. Lovitz of LOGO’s Set Up Squad at New York City’s Splash for the ABSOLUT OUTrageous Party. Celebrity photographer David LaChapelle teamed up with his muse, Amanda Lepore, for the OUTrageous vision. RuPaul’s Drag Race Season Four contestants Milan and Jiggly Caliente introduced themselves to the crowd while Season Three winner, Raja Gemini, chatted up the boys from Project Runway. Meanwhile, Hi Fashion gave an amazing performance of the underground hit, I’m Not Madonna.
photos by Jeffrey James Keyes