- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- PHOTOS: Check Out The Winning Pride Photo In The GayCities Challenge
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
- PHOTOS: This Is A Vanderpump Brunch
- PHOTOS: San Francisco’s “Up Your Alley” Street Fair Makes Folsom Look Tame
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York Chicago New York City Fire Island pride haus Jeffrey James Keyes Photos travel Theater benefit haus London Los Angeles Pride GayCities party haus Miami Las Vegas Marriage Equality Washington DC San Francisco
PHOTOS: SF’s Dial Up Wants YOU…To Dance Your Face Off
Nov 21, 2011 by GayCities
Dial Up is a monthly San Francisco party (every third Thursday) where techno finds its soul. For its November edition the Mission District dance fest featured veteran electro DJ Jonah Sharp, who kept the crowd going with resident DJ Robert Jeffrey (above) into the wee hours. Here’s some scenes from the night.