- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater Las Vegas travel Miami gay travel New York San Francisco GayCities Fire Island Jeffrey James Keyes Marriage Equality Chicago pride haus party haus New York City Los Angeles Washington DC Photos London Pride
PHOTOS: SF’s Dial Up Wants YOU…To Dance Your Face Off
Nov 21, 2011
Dial Up is a monthly San Francisco party (every third Thursday) where techno finds its soul. For its November edition the Mission District dance fest featured veteran electro DJ Jonah Sharp, who kept the crowd going with resident DJ Robert Jeffrey (above) into the wee hours. Here’s some scenes from the night.