- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island Pride gay travel San Francisco travel pride haus Theater Las Vegas Washington DC Miami Marriage Equality London New York New York City party haus Los Angeles GayCities Photos Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes
PHOTOS: There’s No “I” In Teamm8
Nov 09, 2011
While winter is starting its chilly trek across most of North America, it’s almost summertime in Sydney, Australia—where Rick, the winner of teamm8‘s “StarPlayer” model search, hails from.
The lucky boy from Oz got himself an exclusive teamm8 swimsuit/underwear photo shoot, not to mention a starring role in today’s Morning Goods.
Or should that be “G’Day Mates?”
Click through to see a slideshow of this sexy Aussie in an assortment of teamm8 gear
Photos by Simon Le