- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon party haus Miami pride haus Pride travel Washington DC Chicago gay travel GayCities Fire Island Photos Jeffrey James Keyes Theater Marriage Equality New York San Francisco New York City Las Vegas Los Angeles
PHOTOS: There’s No “I” In Teamm8
Nov 09, 2011
While winter is starting its chilly trek across most of North America, it’s almost summertime in Sydney, Australia—where Rick, the winner of teamm8‘s “StarPlayer” model search, hails from.
The lucky boy from Oz got himself an exclusive teamm8 swimsuit/underwear photo shoot, not to mention a starring role in today’s Morning Goods.
Or should that be “G’Day Mates?”
Click through to see a slideshow of this sexy Aussie in an assortment of teamm8 gear
Photos by Simon Le