- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes Washington DC Fire Island New York City Miami benefit haus New York party haus San Francisco Las Vegas Los Angeles GayCities Photos London Pride travel pride haus Marriage Equality Chicago Theater
PHOTOS: There’s No “I” In Teamm8
Nov 09, 2011 by GayCities
While winter is starting its chilly trek across most of North America, it’s almost summertime in Sydney, Australia—where Rick, the winner of teamm8‘s “StarPlayer” model search, hails from.
The lucky boy from Oz got himself an exclusive teamm8 swimsuit/underwear photo shoot, not to mention a starring role in today’s Morning Goods.
Or should that be “G’Day Mates?”
Click through to see a slideshow of this sexy Aussie in an assortment of teamm8 gear
Photos by Simon Le