- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater gay travel Los Angeles San Francisco Fire Island Marriage Equality London Pride pride haus Washington DC Chicago Las Vegas travel Photos Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities New York Miami New York City party haus
PHOTOS: When It’s Lady Gaga Night At Trannyshack in SF, You Know You’ll Be Served Some Serious Looks
Oct 19, 2011
The heels were higher than usual, the hair bigger than ever and the makeup thicker than Catholic guilt. That’s right, it was Lady Gaga night at the last Trannyshack show in San Francisco, and these ladies were in form. Here’s a look at the debauchery, captured by the always-delightful Kevin Kauer.