- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon Jeffrey James Keyes party haus New York Photos Marriage Equality Washington DC San Francisco benefit haus travel GayCities pride haus Fire Island Pride Theater Miami Los Angeles Las Vegas Chicago New York City
PHOTOS: When It’s Lady Gaga Night At Trannyshack in SF, You Know You’ll Be Served Some Serious Looks
Oct 19, 2011 by Dan Tracer
The heels were higher than usual, the hair bigger than ever and the makeup thicker than Catholic guilt. That’s right, it was Lady Gaga night at the last Trannyshack show in San Francisco, and these ladies were in form. Here’s a look at the debauchery, captured by the always-delightful Kevin Kauer.