- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSWashington DC Jeffrey James Keyes Las Vegas gay travel Los Angeles New York City Chicago London Fire Island New York travel San Francisco Pride Theater Marriage Equality GayCities Photos party haus pride haus Miami
Exercise Your Creative Organ This Weekend
Oct 14, 2011
Because nothing says “lets go back to your place” like a toned, worked-out brain, check out some of these more cerebral gatherings on tap this weekend. Seattle and Washington D.C. are both set to kick off their gay film fests, Reel Affirmations and Three Dollar Bill Cinema. In San Francisco, you can queer your mind at, you guessed it, the first annual Queer Yo Mind Conference, with workshops on themes like building community and queer activism (and don’t worry, a fun variety show to follow). In New York, mix two parts booze to one part brain at SPANK Live, which promises “jaw dropping shows, salacious readings and HOT music.” Sounds good to us…
To find events near you, head over to the GayCities Event Guide and type your city in. Have a great weekend!