- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami pride haus San Francisco Fire Island Chicago New York GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes Washington DC Theater gay travel party haus Photos London travel Los Angeles New York City Las Vegas Marriage Equality Pride
Exercise Your Creative Organ This Weekend
Oct 14, 2011
Because nothing says “lets go back to your place” like a toned, worked-out brain, check out some of these more cerebral gatherings on tap this weekend. Seattle and Washington D.C. are both set to kick off their gay film fests, Reel Affirmations and Three Dollar Bill Cinema. In San Francisco, you can queer your mind at, you guessed it, the first annual Queer Yo Mind Conference, with workshops on themes like building community and queer activism (and don’t worry, a fun variety show to follow). In New York, mix two parts booze to one part brain at SPANK Live, which promises “jaw dropping shows, salacious readings and HOT music.” Sounds good to us…
To find events near you, head over to the GayCities Event Guide and type your city in. Have a great weekend!