- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful Boys and Gorgeous Gurls of Vallarta Pride
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
- PHOTOS: This Year’s World Naked Gardening Day Was Absolutely Plantastic
- Madonna Lyrics Reimagined As Motivational Posters
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSparty haus pride haus Jeffrey James Keyes Miami Los Angeles Las Vegas Theater New York Marriage Equality Pride GayCities Chicago London Fire Island Photos New York City San Francisco benefit haus Washington DC travel
WATCH: SLC Undie Run Supports LGBT Rights, Sexy News Segments
Sep 26, 2011
This weekend, a group of more than 3,000 Salt Lake residents jogged around in the Utah Undie Run to protest the state’s uptight attitude, including antiquated liquor laws and lack of LGBT rights (and, presumably, laws against running in underwear). “My goal is to change Utah. To make this state lighten up once and for all,” said run organizer Nate Porter. “I’m trying to draw people in [who] are jaded by politics.”
We can’t be sure that the run had any political impact, it did allow the local news station to show lots of youngins jiggling in underclothes, which means we’ve already won. Too bad we missed the news coverage from San Francisco’s nude protest.
Image via DBKing