- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami New York Pride gay travel Photos Washington DC travel Los Angeles New York City party haus Theater San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes London pride haus Las Vegas Marriage Equality Fire Island Chicago GayCities
WATCH: SLC Undie Run Supports LGBT Rights, Sexy News Segments
Sep 26, 2011
This weekend, a group of more than 3,000 Salt Lake residents jogged around in the Utah Undie Run to protest the state’s uptight attitude, including antiquated liquor laws and lack of LGBT rights (and, presumably, laws against running in underwear). “My goal is to change Utah. To make this state lighten up once and for all,” said run organizer Nate Porter. “I’m trying to draw people in [who] are jaded by politics.”
We can’t be sure that the run had any political impact, it did allow the local news station to show lots of youngins jiggling in underclothes, which means we’ve already won. Too bad we missed the news coverage from San Francisco’s nude protest.
Image via DBKing