- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSSan Francisco London Fire Island Pride travel party haus Marriage Equality Jeffrey James Keyes Washington DC Chicago Miami Las Vegas Theater Los Angeles pride haus New York GayCities gay travel Photos New York City
WATCH: SLC Undie Run Supports LGBT Rights, Sexy News Segments
Sep 26, 2011
This weekend, a group of more than 3,000 Salt Lake residents jogged around in the Utah Undie Run to protest the state’s uptight attitude, including antiquated liquor laws and lack of LGBT rights (and, presumably, laws against running in underwear). “My goal is to change Utah. To make this state lighten up once and for all,” said run organizer Nate Porter. “I’m trying to draw people in [who] are jaded by politics.”
We can’t be sure that the run had any political impact, it did allow the local news station to show lots of youngins jiggling in underclothes, which means we’ve already won. Too bad we missed the news coverage from San Francisco’s nude protest.
Image via DBKing