- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes New York City Miami Las Vegas Los Angeles Theater Photos Pride Fire Island London gay travel pride haus San Francisco Chicago travel GayCities party haus Marriage Equality New York Washington DC
PHOTOS: Griffin Sundays Returns To Its Roost In New York’s Meatpacking District
Sep 22, 2011
Griffin Sundays, Brian Rafferty and Shawn Paul Mazur’s end-of-week gay fave in New York took a little summer hiatus but returned to the Meatpacking District the Sunday after Labor Day.
In the city that never sleeps, it’s a good thing some people don’t have to wake up early Monday morning. Here’s a taste of the revelry.
For more fun in The Big Apple, head over to the GayCities New York Event Guide
Photos via Maro Hagopia