- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York Las Vegas Miami Fire Island gay travel Chicago travel party haus Photos Los Angeles Marriage Equality London New York City Jeffrey James Keyes pride haus Pride GayCities Theater Washington DC San Francisco
PHOTOS: Griffin Sundays Returns To Its Roost In New York’s Meatpacking District
Sep 22, 2011
Griffin Sundays, Brian Rafferty and Shawn Paul Mazur’s end-of-week gay fave in New York took a little summer hiatus but returned to the Meatpacking District the Sunday after Labor Day.
In the city that never sleeps, it’s a good thing some people don’t have to wake up early Monday morning. Here’s a taste of the revelry.
For more fun in The Big Apple, head over to the GayCities New York Event Guide
Photos via Maro Hagopia