- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLos Angeles San Francisco New York travel Chicago New York City Miami Theater Marriage Equality Washington DC Pride party haus GayCities Photos pride haus Jeffrey James Keyes gay travel Las Vegas London Fire Island
PHOTOS: Griffin Sundays Returns To Its Roost In New York’s Meatpacking District
Sep 22, 2011
Griffin Sundays, Brian Rafferty and Shawn Paul Mazur’s end-of-week gay fave in New York took a little summer hiatus but returned to the Meatpacking District the Sunday after Labor Day.
In the city that never sleeps, it’s a good thing some people don’t have to wake up early Monday morning. Here’s a taste of the revelry.
For more fun in The Big Apple, head over to the GayCities New York Event Guide
Photos via Maro Hagopia