- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLas Vegas Fire Island London Washington DC Chicago Theater Miami Jeffrey James Keyes Los Angeles pride haus Marriage Equality New York City travel gay travel New York GayCities Pride party haus Photos San Francisco
Win Tickets To The New York Musical Theater Festival!
Sep 21, 2011
The New York Musical Theater Festival is back and we want to send you there for free!
Running September 26 to October 16, the festival showcases new musical works from writers and composers who may not be household names yet, but are well on their way. It’s got an impressive track record for showcasing future Broadway/off-Broadway hits. Shows that started at the NYMTF and went on to Broadway/off-Broadway success include Next To Normal, [title of show], Yank! and Altar Boyz.
We have ten Silver Memberships to give away to some serious theater lovers out there. Each membership comes with four individual tickets to use for any festival shows plus two tickets to the opening-night festivities on September 26.
To win, answer the following question in the comment field below:
What’s your favorite musical of all time?
And send a copy of your answer to [email protected]
We’ll pick 10 winners and make sure you get hooked up. The deadline for submission is Friday, September 23, at 8pm EST.
And don’t forget to check out our roundup of gay-interest NYMF shows—you might just find yourself in the audience of one of them!