- Win An Incredible Vacation To San Francisco For Pride & Much More
- Dan Savage On How To Make A Crowd-Pleasing NSFW Video
- 10 Spring Reading Recommendations For All You Sexy Book Nerds
- Brent Everett’s Real-Life “Throuple” Relationship Inspired A Romance Novel
- 12 Amazing Ways To Enjoy San Francisco (Including The Hunky Jesus Contest)
- 13 Guaranteed Ways To Fail At Picking Up Someone Up At A Bar From A Castro Bartender
- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon party haus Fire Island New York City Chicago travel Los Angeles New York GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes benefit haus Pride pride haus Photos Theater Marriage Equality Las Vegas San Francisco Washington DC Miami
Win Tickets To The New York Musical Theater Festival!
Sep 21, 2011
The New York Musical Theater Festival is back and we want to send you there for free!
Running September 26 to October 16, the festival showcases new musical works from writers and composers who may not be household names yet, but are well on their way. It’s got an impressive track record for showcasing future Broadway/off-Broadway hits. Shows that started at the NYMTF and went on to Broadway/off-Broadway success include Next To Normal, [title of show], Yank! and Altar Boyz.
We have ten Silver Memberships to give away to some serious theater lovers out there. Each membership comes with four individual tickets to use for any festival shows plus two tickets to the opening-night festivities on September 26.
To win, answer the following question in the comment field below:
What’s your favorite musical of all time?
And send a copy of your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll pick 10 winners and make sure you get hooked up. The deadline for submission is Friday, September 23, at 8pm EST.
And don’t forget to check out our roundup of gay-interest NYMF shows—you might just find yourself in the audience of one of them!