- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami Pride Marriage Equality New York City San Francisco Fire Island Chicago Washington DC party haus gay travel Las Vegas travel Photos pride haus New York Los Angeles GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes Theater London
WATCH: Foo Fighters Hit The Showers To Announce Nationwide Tour
Aug 31, 2011
There are plenty of ways for bands to announce a tour, but we’re pretty fond of this new approach by gay-friendly alt-rockers Foo Fighters.
In this tongue-in-cheek promo for their upcoming North American tour, Dave Grohl and the gang wear trucker caps and ZZ Top-length beards and scrub each other up in a truck-stop shower. And, yes, someone drops the soap.
(NSFW Warning: video contains brief bare butts)