- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- PHOTOS: Check Out The Winning Pride Photo In The GayCities Challenge
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
- PHOTOS: This Is A Vanderpump Brunch
- PHOTOS: San Francisco’s “Up Your Alley” Street Fair Makes Folsom Look Tame
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSbenefit haus Chicago party haus New York City pride haus Jeffrey James Keyes San Francisco Los Angeles Fire Island Marriage Equality Pride Photos GayCities Las Vegas New York London Miami Washington DC Theater travel
WATCH: Foo Fighters Hit The Showers To Announce Nationwide Tour
Aug 31, 2011 by GayCities
There are plenty of ways for bands to announce a tour, but we’re pretty fond of this new approach by gay-friendly alt-rockers Foo Fighters.
In this tongue-in-cheek promo for their upcoming North American tour, Dave Grohl and the gang wear trucker caps and ZZ Top-length beards and scrub each other up in a truck-stop shower. And, yes, someone drops the soap.
(NSFW Warning: video contains brief bare butts)