- Ten Things You Should Know About Gay Bars From A Castro Bartender
- 12 U.K. Gay Scene DJs You Should Get To Know
- PHOTOS: Gays in the Military Exhibition
- A Deep Dive Into Identities Of Queer Teens
- Interview: Jackie Beat On The Facebook Drag War, Safe Sex & San Francisco
- PHOTOS: Vampire Dandies and Alien Princesses Take the Stage at Bowieball 2014
- PHOTOS: Sin Is In At This Year’s Hustlaball
- Trick And Treat At The Ultimate Halloween Party
- PHOTOS: Brent Corrigan And Friends Star At Austin’s LGBT Film Fest
- 8 Great Reads To Scratch Your Literary Itch This Fall
- 5 Reasons The Death Of Gayborhoods Is Highly Exaggerated
- Mark Your Calendars, New Yorkers
- Twinks Rule In These 10 Cities Around The World
- PHOTOS: Mile High Immersive Dinner Theater Lands In NYC’s Lower East Side
- What’s The Stoli Guy Winner Going To Do With The $10,000 Prize?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater Fire Island London party haus Marriage Equality Washington DC Photos Las Vegas pride haus Chicago Pride Miami Los Angeles San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes gay travel New York City GayCities New York travel
WATCH: Foo Fighters Hit The Showers To Announce Nationwide Tour
Aug 31, 2011 by GayCities
There are plenty of ways for bands to announce a tour, but we’re pretty fond of this new approach by gay-friendly alt-rockers Foo Fighters.
In this tongue-in-cheek promo for their upcoming North American tour, Dave Grohl and the gang wear trucker caps and ZZ Top-length beards and scrub each other up in a truck-stop shower. And, yes, someone drops the soap.
(NSFW Warning: video contains brief bare butts)