- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful Boys and Gorgeous Gurls of Vallarta Pride
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
- PHOTOS: This Year’s World Naked Gardening Day Was Absolutely Plantastic
- Madonna Lyrics Reimagined As Motivational Posters
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride pride haus Washington DC travel Las Vegas benefit haus GayCities Fire Island London Miami Photos New York City San Francisco Chicago Los Angeles Theater Marriage Equality Jeffrey James Keyes New York party haus
WATCH: Foo Fighters Hit The Showers To Announce Nationwide Tour
Aug 31, 2011
There are plenty of ways for bands to announce a tour, but we’re pretty fond of this new approach by gay-friendly alt-rockers Foo Fighters.
In this tongue-in-cheek promo for their upcoming North American tour, Dave Grohl and the gang wear trucker caps and ZZ Top-length beards and scrub each other up in a truck-stop shower. And, yes, someone drops the soap.
(NSFW Warning: video contains brief bare butts)