- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami Photos party haus Marriage Equality New York City benefit haus Pride Jeffrey James Keyes travel Chicago Fire Island Washington DC London New York Theater GayCities pride haus Los Angeles San Francisco Las Vegas
WATCH: Foo Fighters Hit The Showers To Announce Nationwide Tour
Aug 31, 2011
There are plenty of ways for bands to announce a tour, but we’re pretty fond of this new approach by gay-friendly alt-rockers Foo Fighters.
In this tongue-in-cheek promo for their upcoming North American tour, Dave Grohl and the gang wear trucker caps and ZZ Top-length beards and scrub each other up in a truck-stop shower. And, yes, someone drops the soap.
(NSFW Warning: video contains brief bare butts)