- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos Pride Marriage Equality Miami Fire Island San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes travel New York City New York London Chicago Washington DC pride haus Theater GayCities Los Angeles gay travel party haus Las Vegas
PHOTOS: The Top Ten Gay Beaches in the World
Aug 16, 2011
Pride season came and went; the 4th of July fireworks show is but a haze; and Labor Day is just a couple of weeks away. Say it ain’t so. Can summer 2011 really be coming to a close?
Farmer’s tan be damned! There’s still time to rush to the nearest body of water, strip down to your skimpy swimsuit and soak up the sun. Let’s not forget catching some glimpses of shirtless hotties. We’ve compiled a list of some of the best beaches for us to mingle with our own and do some last-minute man-spotting.
And let us know if you have some sizzling suggestions to add to our list!
The words “Fire Island” have a certain connotation, and that connotation gets fully exploited at the Pines, especially during the summer. Fire Island Pines is home to the island’s biggest dance clubs, restaurants and shops. The beach is an extension of the area’s party mentality, and is packed with eye candy, particularly those guys you might recognize strolling down 8th Av back in Chelsea. Nudity is allowed on the shore as well but most guys prefer the fabulousness of a speedo.
NEXT: Playa Los Muertos in Puerto Vallarta