- Twinks Rule In These 10 Cities Around The World
- PHOTOS: Mile High Immersive Dinner Theater Lands In NYC’s Lower East Side
- What’s The Stoli Guy Winner Going To Do With The $10,000 Prize?
- PHOTOS: Big Freedia, Honey Soundsystem Do Austin’s Queer Music Fest
- PHOTOS: Jonathan Groff, Brent Corrigan, Politicians Do Folsom
- Behind The Harness: The Extraordinary History Of The Folsom Street Fair
- Last Day To RSVP For The Star-Studded Stoli Guy Finale In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Philadelphia Winner Mark Has The Charming Personality Of A Superstar
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Los Angeles Winner Robert Showcases His Authentic Tahitian Dancing
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Seattle Winner Sean Choreographs An Inspiring Dance Routine
- PHOTOS: The Boys Go Neon In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy D.C. Winner William Struts His Stuff Like A True Professional
- VOTE: Stoli Guy San Francisco Winner Spencer Shakes What His Mama Gave Him
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Chicago Winner Jon Melts Our Hearts With An Inspiring Performance
- You’re Invited To The Stoli Guy NYC Finale With Betty Who & Blake Skjellerup
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSgay travel travel San Francisco Los Angeles Las Vegas Chicago New York Washington DC party haus London Photos Theater New York City GayCities pride haus Pride Marriage Equality Miami Fire Island Jeffrey James Keyes
PHOTOS: The Top Ten Gay Beaches in the World
Aug 16, 2011 by Oscar Raymundo
Pride season came and went; the 4th of July fireworks show is but a haze; and Labor Day is just a couple of weeks away. Say it ain’t so. Can summer 2011 really be coming to a close?
Farmer’s tan be damned! There’s still time to rush to the nearest body of water, strip down to your skimpy swimsuit and soak up the sun. Let’s not forget catching some glimpses of shirtless hotties. We’ve compiled a list of some of the best beaches for us to mingle with our own and do some last-minute man-spotting.
And let us know if you have some sizzling suggestions to add to our list!
The words “Fire Island” have a certain connotation, and that connotation gets fully exploited at the Pines, especially during the summer. Fire Island Pines is home to the island’s biggest dance clubs, restaurants and shops. The beach is an extension of the area’s party mentality, and is packed with eye candy, particularly those guys you might recognize strolling down 8th Av back in Chelsea. Nudity is allowed on the shore as well but most guys prefer the fabulousness of a speedo.
NEXT: Playa Los Muertos in Puerto Vallarta