- Eleven Types Of Gay Bars And Why They Matter More Than Ever
- 12 Can’t-Miss Hits To Enjoy In The City Of Angels
- Want To Win A Stay In The Most Luxurious Hotel In Sultry New Orleans? Here’s How.
- PHOTOS: These Sexy Men Love To Strip Down For A Little Pup Play
- Gay Photographer Minor White’s Stunning Work Is Celebrated In New Retrospective
- 11 Great Places To Get Your Queer Art Fix In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: A Rare Glimpse Into San Francisco’s Infamous Fairoaks Bathhouse
- Win A Romantic Trip To Vienna And Become A Video Star
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Nude Beaches, 2014
- Stoli Guy Kicks Off Tonight: Join Jai Rodriguez For The Event Series Of The Summer
- PHOTOS: Cute Nerds Dominate GaymerX
- PHOTOS: Furries Frolic In San Francisco
- 10 Queer History Spots To Check Out In Los Angeles
- Courts Are Now Falling Over Each Other To Overturn Marriage Bans
- Everybody Walks In Los Angeles: Here’s How To See The Glorious City On Foot
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon Chicago Miami New York pride haus Los Angeles party haus Washington DC Jeffrey James Keyes travel Las Vegas Photos Pride benefit haus GayCities Fire Island Theater New York City San Francisco Marriage Equality
PHOTOS: The Top Ten Gay Beaches in the World
Aug 16, 2011 by Oscar Raymundo
Pride season came and went; the 4th of July fireworks show is but a haze; and Labor Day is just a couple of weeks away. Say it ain’t so. Can summer 2011 really be coming to a close?
Farmer’s tan be damned! There’s still time to rush to the nearest body of water, strip down to your skimpy swimsuit and soak up the sun. Let’s not forget catching some glimpses of shirtless hotties. We’ve compiled a list of some of the best beaches for us to mingle with our own and do some last-minute man-spotting.
And let us know if you have some sizzling suggestions to add to our list!
The words “Fire Island” have a certain connotation, and that connotation gets fully exploited at the Pines, especially during the summer. Fire Island Pines is home to the island’s biggest dance clubs, restaurants and shops. The beach is an extension of the area’s party mentality, and is packed with eye candy, particularly those guys you might recognize strolling down 8th Av back in Chelsea. Nudity is allowed on the shore as well but most guys prefer the fabulousness of a speedo.
NEXT: Playa Los Muertos in Puerto Vallarta