- 2 Dollar Clothing Store Is WeHo’s Best-Kept Shopping Secret
- Nine Reasons Thanksgiving Is Even Gayer Than Halloween
- Seven San Francisco Can’t-Miss Events During The Holiday Season Of Love
- Palms Place Hotel: Las Vegas Luxury For Less
- Time-Traveling George Takei Lands On Broadway At Last
- PHOTOS: In San Francisco, Even State Legislators Love Booty Call
- 12 More Very Real Modern Urban Gay Problems Told In Memes
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- 12 Very Real Modern Urban Gay Problems Told In Memes
- Mustache Mondays, L.A.’s Hottest Monday Night Party, Moves Up In Downtown
- Six Reasons Gays Own Halloween In New Orleans
- Stroke Artwork Goes From Under The Mattress To Out In The Open
- Bro-Jobs, Beards, And Obama: 10 Great Fall Reading Recommendations For Book Nerds
- Five Questions And Answers About The Magic Castle In Hollywood
- Diary Of A Bad Date, But An Amazing Meal, At Otto Pizzeria in Las Vegas
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSSan Francisco Theater Marriage Equality benefit haus party haus Washington DC GayCities New York City New York Las Vegas travel Fire Island Los Angeles Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago Photos Miami pride haus London Pride
What pride means to me: Justin Rudd
Jun 09, 2008
Who is Justin Rudd?
Justin Rudd has lived in Long Beach for 12 years and runs a nonprofit he started that focuses on issues related to youth, animals and the environment. He puts out a gay and lesbian-themed e-newsletter each Thurs. to more than 3,000 Long Beach-area subscribers. His Web site is www.JustinRudd.com.
What does pride mean to you?
Pride is a time to reflect on who we are and what we are about. It’s a time to celebrate.
What did you do for pride this year? (Long Beach Pride took place in May)
I enjoyed the Long Beach Pride celebration by attending a few pre-parties, walked as grand marshal in the parade, and attended the festival.