- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
- PHOTOS: This Is A Vanderpump Brunch
- PHOTOS: San Francisco’s “Up Your Alley” Street Fair Makes Folsom Look Tame
- Eleven Types Of Gay Bars And Why They Matter More Than Ever
- 12 Can’t-Miss Hits To Enjoy In The City Of Angels
- Want To Win A Stay In The Most Luxurious Hotel In Sultry New Orleans? Here’s How.
- PHOTOS: These Sexy Men Love To Strip Down For A Little Pup Play
- Gay Photographer Minor White’s Stunning Work Is Celebrated In New Retrospective
- 11 Great Places To Get Your Queer Art Fix In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: A Rare Glimpse Into San Francisco’s Infamous Fairoaks Bathhouse
- Win A Romantic Trip To Vienna And Become A Video Star
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Nude Beaches, 2014
- Stoli Guy Kicks Off Tonight: Join Jai Rodriguez For The Event Series Of The Summer
- PHOTOS: Cute Nerds Dominate GaymerX
- PHOTOS: Furries Frolic In San Francisco
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSparty haus Miami Photos Theater travel benefit haus New York Las Vegas Washington DC Fire Island Pride London Marriage Equality Los Angeles pride haus GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago New York City San Francisco
What pride means to me: Justin Rudd
Jun 09, 2008 by Scott Gatz
Who is Justin Rudd?
Justin Rudd has lived in Long Beach for 12 years and runs a nonprofit he started that focuses on issues related to youth, animals and the environment. He puts out a gay and lesbian-themed e-newsletter each Thurs. to more than 3,000 Long Beach-area subscribers. His Web site is www.JustinRudd.com.
What does pride mean to you?
Pride is a time to reflect on who we are and what we are about. It’s a time to celebrate.
What did you do for pride this year? (Long Beach Pride took place in May)
I enjoyed the Long Beach Pride celebration by attending a few pre-parties, walked as grand marshal in the parade, and attended the festival.