- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami Pride New York City Fire Island Los Angeles Washington DC London Las Vegas gay travel Marriage Equality pride haus travel Chicago GayCities San Francisco New York Jeffrey James Keyes Theater party haus Photos
WATCH: Gorgeous Lesbians Meet Cute, Get Married, Live Happily Ever After
Jul 25, 2011
Our friends over the Pond at the BBC sent us this luverly clip trailing Tiffany Peckosh and Meredith Soffrin, who were among the first same-sex couples to be married yesterday when New York’s new marriage-equality law went into effect. “After about a month I asked Tiffany to be my girlfriend,” says Soffrin. “It was from then on that I felt committed to her. We didn’t know at that moment that it was forever, but it felt like forever.”