- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos Theater GayCities Pride pride haus Los Angeles Fire Island Washington DC Miami Marriage Equality Jeffrey James Keyes New York City gay travel London New York Chicago travel party haus San Francisco Las Vegas
WATCH: Gorgeous Lesbians Meet Cute, Get Married, Live Happily Ever After
Jul 25, 2011
Our friends over the Pond at the BBC sent us this luverly clip trailing Tiffany Peckosh and Meredith Soffrin, who were among the first same-sex couples to be married yesterday when New York’s new marriage-equality law went into effect. “After about a month I asked Tiffany to be my girlfriend,” says Soffrin. “It was from then on that I felt committed to her. We didn’t know at that moment that it was forever, but it felt like forever.”