- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater travel New York City gay travel Jeffrey James Keyes Los Angeles Las Vegas Washington DC party haus Photos New York Miami Pride San Francisco Chicago Fire Island London GayCities Marriage Equality pride haus
WATCH: Gorgeous Lesbians Meet Cute, Get Married, Live Happily Ever After
Jul 25, 2011
Our friends over the Pond at the BBC sent us this luverly clip trailing Tiffany Peckosh and Meredith Soffrin, who were among the first same-sex couples to be married yesterday when New York’s new marriage-equality law went into effect. “After about a month I asked Tiffany to be my girlfriend,” says Soffrin. “It was from then on that I felt committed to her. We didn’t know at that moment that it was forever, but it felt like forever.”