- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes Marriage Equality pride haus Los Angeles San Francisco Pride GayCities gay travel New York Theater Las Vegas Miami party haus travel London Fire Island Photos New York City Washington DC Chicago
Our Wedding Guide: Queers Invade the Chapel, Part II
Jul 21, 2011
“Look but don’t touch” is the rule to follow at New York’s most famous gay dance club—that applies to both the strippers on the bar and the college-aged cuties downing their first Cosmo. With celebrity drop-ins (both Fergie and Kyle have stopped by), superstar DJs like Hex Hector and Tracy Young in the booth, and plenty of room on two floors, it’s a great option if your guest list runs into the double digits.