- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSpride haus Fire Island gay travel Chicago travel London Photos Los Angeles Theater party haus San Francisco Pride Marriage Equality New York City Washington DC GayCities Miami Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes New York
Our Wedding Guide: Queers Invade the Chapel, Part II
Jul 21, 2011
“Look but don’t touch” is the rule to follow at New York’s most famous gay dance club—that applies to both the strippers on the bar and the college-aged cuties downing their first Cosmo. With celebrity drop-ins (both Fergie and Kyle have stopped by), superstar DJs like Hex Hector and Tracy Young in the booth, and plenty of room on two floors, it’s a great option if your guest list runs into the double digits.