- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York Los Angeles Washington DC New York City Miami Photos Theater GayCities Las Vegas pride haus travel Jeffrey James Keyes gay travel Chicago San Francisco London party haus Pride Fire Island Marriage Equality
Our Wedding Guide: Queers Invade the Chapel, Part II
Jul 21, 2011
“Look but don’t touch” is the rule to follow at New York’s most famous gay dance club—that applies to both the strippers on the bar and the college-aged cuties downing their first Cosmo. With celebrity drop-ins (both Fergie and Kyle have stopped by), superstar DJs like Hex Hector and Tracy Young in the booth, and plenty of room on two floors, it’s a great option if your guest list runs into the double digits.