- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami New York Photos party haus travel Washington DC London Chicago pride haus gay travel Theater Las Vegas Fire Island GayCities New York City San Francisco Pride Los Angeles Marriage Equality Jeffrey James Keyes
Photos: San Diegans Cruise the Bay (and Each Other)
Jul 06, 2011
Fresh off the pride afterparty that is Independence weekend, you may be feeling like it’s time to enjoy a few nights in (or maybe not, who are we kidding). But down in sunny San Diego, the 4th of July is somewhat of a pride pre-party, with the city’s lively pride celebration coming up mid-July. The Pride Dance on the Bay is a fun SD Pride tradition, because why would you take one shot by land if you could take two by sea? Here’s some shots from last years cruisey cruise to get your sea legs warmed up.
For full navigation of SD Pride 2011, check out the GayCities San Diego Pride Guide.