- 12 Amazing Ways To Enjoy San Francisco (Including The Hunky Jesus Contest)
- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
- GayCities Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win A Trip To San Francisco
- Don’t Miss These Unique, Off-The-Beaten-Path Gems of Los Angeles
- Paradise Found: San Francisco May Be Getting Its Very Own Leather-Themed Park
- It’s A Sunshine Day! Here Are Some Of Our Favorite Ways To Enjoy The Los Angeles Outdoors
- Ten Kisses That Changed The World
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride Miami benefit haus Chicago New York Jeffrey James Keyes travel Photos pride haus Fire Island party haus Marriage Equality Washington DC London New York City GayCities Los Angeles Theater Las Vegas San Francisco
Photos: San Diegans Cruise the Bay (and Each Other)
Jul 06, 2011
Fresh off the pride afterparty that is Independence weekend, you may be feeling like it’s time to enjoy a few nights in (or maybe not, who are we kidding). But down in sunny San Diego, the 4th of July is somewhat of a pride pre-party, with the city’s lively pride celebration coming up mid-July. The Pride Dance on the Bay is a fun SD Pride tradition, because why would you take one shot by land if you could take two by sea? Here’s some shots from last years cruisey cruise to get your sea legs warmed up.
For full navigation of SD Pride 2011, check out the GayCities San Diego Pride Guide.