- 12 Can’t-Miss Hits To Enjoy In The City Of Angels
- Want To Win A Stay In The Most Luxurious Hotel In Sultry New Orleans? Here’s How.
- PHOTOS: These Sexy Men Love To Strip Down For A Little Pup Play
- Gay Photographer Minor White’s Stunning Work Is Celebrated In New Retrospective
- 11 Great Places To Get Your Queer Art Fix In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: A Rare Glimpse Into San Francisco’s Infamous Fairoaks Bathhouse
- Win A Romantic Trip To Vienna And Become A Video Star
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Nude Beaches, 2014
- Stoli Guy Kicks Off Tonight: Join Jai Rodriguez For The Event Series Of The Summer
- PHOTOS: Cute Nerds Dominate GaymerX
- PHOTOS: Furries Frolic In San Francisco
- 10 Queer History Spots To Check Out In Los Angeles
- Courts Are Now Falling Over Each Other To Overturn Marriage Bans
- Everybody Walks In Los Angeles: Here’s How To See The Glorious City On Foot
- 5 Hotties Recommend The Best Places To Eat, Drink And Hang Out In Los Angeles
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMarriage Equality Pride San Francisco party haus Theater pride haus Photos benefit haus Las Vegas travel GayCities Fire Island New York London Los Angeles Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes Miami Washington DC New York City
Photos: San Diegans Cruise the Bay (and Each Other)
Jul 06, 2011 by gaycities
Fresh off the pride afterparty that is Independence weekend, you may be feeling like it’s time to enjoy a few nights in (or maybe not, who are we kidding). But down in sunny San Diego, the 4th of July is somewhat of a pride pre-party, with the city’s lively pride celebration coming up mid-July. The Pride Dance on the Bay is a fun SD Pride tradition, because why would you take one shot by land if you could take two by sea? Here’s some shots from last years cruisey cruise to get your sea legs warmed up.
For full navigation of SD Pride 2011, check out the GayCities San Diego Pride Guide.