- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York Jeffrey James Keyes San Francisco Photos Chicago pride haus gay travel Theater Washington DC GayCities travel Las Vegas London New York City Pride Marriage Equality Miami Fire Island Los Angeles party haus
Photos: San Diegans Cruise the Bay (and Each Other)
Jul 06, 2011
Fresh off the pride afterparty that is Independence weekend, you may be feeling like it’s time to enjoy a few nights in (or maybe not, who are we kidding). But down in sunny San Diego, the 4th of July is somewhat of a pride pre-party, with the city’s lively pride celebration coming up mid-July. The Pride Dance on the Bay is a fun SD Pride tradition, because why would you take one shot by land if you could take two by sea? Here’s some shots from last years cruisey cruise to get your sea legs warmed up.
For full navigation of SD Pride 2011, check out the GayCities San Diego Pride Guide.