- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSparty haus Fire Island San Francisco benefit haus GayCities Washington DC Photos Theater Jeffrey James Keyes Marriage Equality Chicago New York City pride haus travel New York Miami Las Vegas Los Angeles Pride London
WATCH: Despite Slashed Tires, Chicago Pride Floats Rolled Through Boystown
Jun 30, 2011 by Oscar Raymundo
You got to give it up for Chicago. This year’s pride was compromised by a bunch of mean-spirited vandals who slashed the tires of some of the floats. But if these boys can stomp through blizzards to go out in Boystown during the winter, then you bet they’re not going to let a couple of flat tires from crashing their parade. Pride rolled on!