- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes gay travel Washington DC party haus Chicago Photos Los Angeles Pride Fire Island New York Marriage Equality pride haus Miami New York City travel Theater Las Vegas GayCities
WATCH: Despite Slashed Tires, Chicago Pride Floats Rolled Through Boystown
Jun 30, 2011
You got to give it up for Chicago. This year’s pride was compromised by a bunch of mean-spirited vandals who slashed the tires of some of the floats. But if these boys can stomp through blizzards to go out in Boystown during the winter, then you bet they’re not going to let a couple of flat tires from crashing their parade. Pride rolled on!