- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities New York Theater San Francisco travel Los Angeles party haus London Miami Las Vegas Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes gay travel New York City Fire Island Pride pride haus Washington DC Photos Marriage Equality
PHOTOS: JJ Keyes Vacationed in Vegas, Where He Was Shocked to Find a Bunch of Go-Gos in Pink Showers at Krave Nightclub
Jun 24, 2011
GayCities/Queerty photoblogger Jeffrey James Keyes checked into the Encore at the Wynn Resort for a week of ringing slots, bubbly, boys, drag queens, and partying. One of the highlights was the Friday night party at Krave Nightclub. Here is the havoc he found and captured on film.