- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGStravel Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes gay travel Miami Chicago London Washington DC Los Angeles New York City New York Marriage Equality GayCities Theater Pride Fire Island party haus pride haus Photos San Francisco
Andy! Kelly! Doogie! It’s Celebrity “Bedlam” at NYC’s Everything
Jun 09, 2011
The enfant terrible of the Lower East side, Frankie Sharp, might put on some obnoxious looks modeling for the likes of Jeremy Scott and Adidas, but its indisputable that this queen can throw a fucking party. His Thursday night Alphabet City haunt Bedlam plays host to EVERYTHING (just like Frankie (jk,bb)), and that is exactly what you will find there. From celebrities to banjees, this party rocks from Gay to Z. And better still, if you are in NYC you can go to Everything @ Bedlam tonight!