- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLos Angeles travel London Chicago GayCities San Francisco pride haus Fire Island New York City Pride New York Washington DC Miami Marriage Equality Las Vegas Theater Photos party haus Jeffrey James Keyes gay travel
Andy! Kelly! Doogie! It’s Celebrity “Bedlam” at NYC’s Everything
Jun 09, 2011
The enfant terrible of the Lower East side, Frankie Sharp, might put on some obnoxious looks modeling for the likes of Jeremy Scott and Adidas, but its indisputable that this queen can throw a fucking party. His Thursday night Alphabet City haunt Bedlam plays host to EVERYTHING (just like Frankie (jk,bb)), and that is exactly what you will find there. From celebrities to banjees, this party rocks from Gay to Z. And better still, if you are in NYC you can go to Everything @ Bedlam tonight!