- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami New York San Francisco gay travel London pride haus GayCities travel Los Angeles Photos party haus Pride Las Vegas Fire Island Jeffrey James Keyes New York City Marriage Equality Theater Washington DC Chicago
Andy! Kelly! Doogie! It’s Celebrity “Bedlam” at NYC’s Everything
Jun 09, 2011
The enfant terrible of the Lower East side, Frankie Sharp, might put on some obnoxious looks modeling for the likes of Jeremy Scott and Adidas, but its indisputable that this queen can throw a fucking party. His Thursday night Alphabet City haunt Bedlam plays host to EVERYTHING (just like Frankie (jk,bb)), and that is exactly what you will find there. From celebrities to banjees, this party rocks from Gay to Z. And better still, if you are in NYC you can go to Everything @ Bedlam tonight!