- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGStravel Jeffrey James Keyes Los Angeles Marriage Equality Theater New York Las Vegas San Francisco Photos party haus New York City Miami Chicago benefit haus Pride Washington DC pride haus Fire Island London GayCities
Andy! Kelly! Doogie! It’s Celebrity “Bedlam” at NYC’s Everything
Jun 09, 2011 by Scott Gatz
The enfant terrible of the Lower East side, Frankie Sharp, might put on some obnoxious looks modeling for the likes of Jeremy Scott and Adidas, but its indisputable that this queen can throw a fucking party. His Thursday night Alphabet City haunt Bedlam plays host to EVERYTHING (just like Frankie (jk,bb)), and that is exactly what you will find there. From celebrities to banjees, this party rocks from Gay to Z. And better still, if you are in NYC you can go to Everything @ Bedlam tonight!