- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride gay travel Las Vegas New York City travel Washington DC GayCities Photos Miami pride haus London New York party haus San Francisco Theater Los Angeles Fire Island Marriage Equality Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes
Lisa Lisa rocks Asbury Park at New Jersey Pride
Jun 08, 2011
GayCities/Queerty photoblogger Jeffrey James Keyes brought his camera to Asbury Park in hopes of catching Snooki
rolling around in the sand celebrating New Jersey Pride. The infamous guidette was nowhere to be found, but Lisa Lisa rocked the crowd and the Jersey boys and girls partied like it was 1999…
All photography by Jeffrey James Keyes