- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMarriage Equality Pride Washington DC GayCities party haus travel Jeffrey James Keyes pride haus London Chicago Miami New York City Las Vegas gay travel New York Photos Fire Island San Francisco Los Angeles Theater
Lisa Lisa rocks Asbury Park at New Jersey Pride
Jun 08, 2011
GayCities/Queerty photoblogger Jeffrey James Keyes brought his camera to Asbury Park in hopes of catching Snooki
rolling around in the sand celebrating New Jersey Pride. The infamous guidette was nowhere to be found, but Lisa Lisa rocked the crowd and the Jersey boys and girls partied like it was 1999…
All photography by Jeffrey James Keyes