- Eleven Types Of Gay Bars And Why They Matter More Than Ever
- 12 Can’t-Miss Hits To Enjoy In The City Of Angels
- Want To Win A Stay In The Most Luxurious Hotel In Sultry New Orleans? Here’s How.
- PHOTOS: These Sexy Men Love To Strip Down For A Little Pup Play
- Gay Photographer Minor White’s Stunning Work Is Celebrated In New Retrospective
- 11 Great Places To Get Your Queer Art Fix In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: A Rare Glimpse Into San Francisco’s Infamous Fairoaks Bathhouse
- Win A Romantic Trip To Vienna And Become A Video Star
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Nude Beaches, 2014
- Stoli Guy Kicks Off Tonight: Join Jai Rodriguez For The Event Series Of The Summer
- PHOTOS: Cute Nerds Dominate GaymerX
- PHOTOS: Furries Frolic In San Francisco
- 10 Queer History Spots To Check Out In Los Angeles
- Courts Are Now Falling Over Each Other To Overturn Marriage Bans
- Everybody Walks In Los Angeles: Here’s How To See The Glorious City On Foot
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities Marriage Equality party haus Las Vegas New York benefit haus Theater London Pride Washington DC Los Angeles New York City travel San Francisco Miami pride haus Chicago Photos Fire Island Jeffrey James Keyes
A taste of leather: Portraits from Chicago’s IML
Jun 01, 2011 by Dan Tracer
Another Memorial Day weekend has come and gone, and in Chicago that means dry cleaners are suddenly backlogged with enough bovine apparel to cover the Sears Tower. Yes, the 2011 International Mr. Leather was another roaring success, and the unseasonably warm weather got things to an especially sweaty pitch. Luckily for us, Colin Davis (davco9200 on flickr) was around to capture some of the finer stock.
And check out our interview with Tyler McCormick, last year’s Mr. Leather winner and this year’s main judge.