- Ten Things You Should Know About Gay Bars From A Castro Bartender
- 12 U.K. Gay Scene DJs You Should Get To Know
- PHOTOS: Gays in the Military Exhibition
- A Deep Dive Into Identities Of Queer Teens
- Interview: Jackie Beat On The Facebook Drag War, Safe Sex & San Francisco
- PHOTOS: Vampire Dandies and Alien Princesses Take the Stage at Bowieball 2014
- PHOTOS: Sin Is In At This Year’s Hustlaball
- Trick And Treat At The Ultimate Halloween Party
- PHOTOS: Brent Corrigan And Friends Star At Austin’s LGBT Film Fest
- 8 Great Reads To Scratch Your Literary Itch This Fall
- 5 Reasons The Death Of Gayborhoods Is Highly Exaggerated
- Mark Your Calendars, New Yorkers
- Twinks Rule In These 10 Cities Around The World
- PHOTOS: Mile High Immersive Dinner Theater Lands In NYC’s Lower East Side
- What’s The Stoli Guy Winner Going To Do With The $10,000 Prize?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon Fire Island Miami Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities Photos New York City Pride Las Vegas travel gay travel Los Angeles Theater pride haus party haus Chicago Washington DC San Francisco Marriage Equality New York
A taste of leather: Portraits from Chicago’s IML
Jun 01, 2011 by Dan Tracer
Another Memorial Day weekend has come and gone, and in Chicago that means dry cleaners are suddenly backlogged with enough bovine apparel to cover the Sears Tower. Yes, the 2011 International Mr. Leather was another roaring success, and the unseasonably warm weather got things to an especially sweaty pitch. Luckily for us, Colin Davis (davco9200 on flickr) was around to capture some of the finer stock.
And check out our interview with Tyler McCormick, last year’s Mr. Leather winner and this year’s main judge.