- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMarriage Equality party haus Washington DC Los Angeles gay travel Las Vegas New York City GayCities New York Chicago London Theater Jeffrey James Keyes Miami Fire Island pride haus travel Pride Photos San Francisco
A taste of leather: Portraits from Chicago’s IML
Jun 01, 2011
Another Memorial Day weekend has come and gone, and in Chicago that means dry cleaners are suddenly backlogged with enough bovine apparel to cover the Sears Tower. Yes, the 2011 International Mr. Leather was another roaring success, and the unseasonably warm weather got things to an especially sweaty pitch. Luckily for us, Colin Davis (davco9200 on flickr) was around to capture some of the finer stock.
And check out our interview with Tyler McCormick, last year’s Mr. Leather winner and this year’s main judge.