- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful Boys and Gorgeous Gurls of Vallarta Pride
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
- PHOTOS: This Year’s World Naked Gardening Day Was Absolutely Plantastic
- Madonna Lyrics Reimagined As Motivational Posters
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island Los Angeles Jeffrey James Keyes Photos party haus Pride New York City New York London Washington DC pride haus GayCities Theater travel Miami benefit haus Chicago Marriage Equality Las Vegas San Francisco
Cherry Grove, The Pines, and the Meat Rack: Memorial Day on Fire Island
May 31, 2011
GayCities photoblogger Jeffrey James Keyes checks in from his world travels with updates from his best and most unusual experiences. This Memorial Day Weekend he brought his camera to Fire Island to party with DJ Lina, gay guidos, porn stars, drag queens and Chelsea expatriates.
Images by Jeffrey James Keyes