- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride travel Theater Fire Island benefit haus London Washington DC Los Angeles San Francisco Photos Marriage Equality Las Vegas Chicago New York Miami New York City party haus pride haus Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities
Cherry Grove, The Pines, and the Meat Rack: Memorial Day on Fire Island
May 31, 2011 by GayCities
GayCities photoblogger Jeffrey James Keyes checks in from his world travels with updates from his best and most unusual experiences. This Memorial Day Weekend he brought his camera to Fire Island to party with DJ Lina, gay guidos, porn stars, drag queens and Chelsea expatriates.
Images by Jeffrey James Keyes