- Nine Reasons Thanksgiving Is Even Gayer Than Halloween
- Seven San Francisco Can’t-Miss Events During The Holiday Season Of Love
- Palms Place Hotel: Las Vegas Luxury For Less
- Time-Traveling George Takei Lands On Broadway At Last
- PHOTOS: In San Francisco, Even State Legislators Love Booty Call
- 12 More Very Real Modern Urban Gay Problems Told In Memes
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- 12 Very Real Modern Urban Gay Problems Told In Memes
- Mustache Mondays, L.A.’s Hottest Monday Night Party, Moves Up In Downtown
- Six Reasons Gays Own Halloween In New Orleans
- Stroke Artwork Goes From Under The Mattress To Out In The Open
- Bro-Jobs, Beards, And Obama: 10 Great Fall Reading Recommendations For Book Nerds
- Five Questions And Answers About The Magic Castle In Hollywood
- Diary Of A Bad Date, But An Amazing Meal, At Otto Pizzeria in Las Vegas
- PHOTOS: It Was All Skin & Leather And Little Else At Folsom Street Fair
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes Las Vegas Fire Island Miami Marriage Equality Los Angeles Pride travel pride haus London Chicago New York Washington DC San Francisco Theater New York City party haus Photos benefit haus GayCities
From RuPaul’s “Drag Race” Wrap Up to the Return of “Ab Fab”
May 02, 2011
It’s a crazy foursome this week! Dale, Scott, Jason and Steve (it’s dated, but this is the only decent group shot we have) spend the whole show chatting about the hot topics we know you are dieing the hear about on the GayCities-sponsored podcast, Swish Edition.
The boys talk about:
- The finale of RuPaul’s Drag Race and how you have to be so careful these days when it comes to social media and television spoilers
- Simon van Kempen from The Real Housewives of New York releases a single (really!)
- New York state now allows conjugal visits for hitched gay inmates
- Belinda Carlisle of the Go-Go’s emails Jason
- Does anyone REALLY give a shit about the Royal Wedding this weekend?
- Scott is obsessed with the new Dallas reboot that is filming now in, duh, Dallas.
- And it’s the return of an old Swish Edition game, “Would You Rather” with a gay twist! (Yes, it’s dirty.)
The guys also talk about:
- Grape snow cones
- The confirmation that Ab Fab is coming back
- West Hollywood’s Abbey establishes a Gay Walk of Fame
- Obama won’t make promises to the LGBT community this go around
- Rachel Maddow on anchors who should come out
- April is STD Awareness Month
- Pat Robertson on abortions promoting lesbianism
Episode 131 is called, “Ultimate Hot Topics.” You can stream or download the audio from that picture below, get the audio episode free from iTunes, or stream it with the free Stitcher Radio app. Oh, and we now have an Android app, too.
Note: Click the middle to stream now. Click the menu at the bottom left of the picture to download or share.