- Twinks Rule In These 10 Cities Around The World
- PHOTOS: Mile High Immersive Dinner Theater Lands In NYC’s Lower East Side
- What’s The Stoli Guy Winner Going To Do With The $10,000 Prize?
- PHOTOS: Big Freedia, Honey Soundsystem Do Austin’s Queer Music Fest
- PHOTOS: Jonathan Groff, Brent Corrigan, Politicians Do Folsom
- Behind The Harness: The Extraordinary History Of The Folsom Street Fair
- Last Day To RSVP For The Star-Studded Stoli Guy Finale In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Philadelphia Winner Mark Has The Charming Personality Of A Superstar
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Los Angeles Winner Robert Showcases His Authentic Tahitian Dancing
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Seattle Winner Sean Choreographs An Inspiring Dance Routine
- PHOTOS: The Boys Go Neon In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy D.C. Winner William Struts His Stuff Like A True Professional
- VOTE: Stoli Guy San Francisco Winner Spencer Shakes What His Mama Gave Him
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Chicago Winner Jon Melts Our Hearts With An Inspiring Performance
- You’re Invited To The Stoli Guy NYC Finale With Betty Who & Blake Skjellerup
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSWashington DC Pride Los Angeles San Francisco New York party haus GayCities New York City Las Vegas travel Photos Fire Island Miami Marriage Equality gay travel Theater London Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago pride haus
From RuPaul’s “Drag Race” Wrap Up to the Return of “Ab Fab”
May 02, 2011 by Scott Wallis
It’s a crazy foursome this week! Dale, Scott, Jason and Steve (it’s dated, but this is the only decent group shot we have) spend the whole show chatting about the hot topics we know you are dieing the hear about on the GayCities-sponsored podcast, Swish Edition.
The boys talk about:
- The finale of RuPaul’s Drag Race and how you have to be so careful these days when it comes to social media and television spoilers
- Simon van Kempen from The Real Housewives of New York releases a single (really!)
- New York state now allows conjugal visits for hitched gay inmates
- Belinda Carlisle of the Go-Go’s emails Jason
- Does anyone REALLY give a shit about the Royal Wedding this weekend?
- Scott is obsessed with the new Dallas reboot that is filming now in, duh, Dallas.
- And it’s the return of an old Swish Edition game, “Would You Rather” with a gay twist! (Yes, it’s dirty.)
The guys also talk about:
- Grape snow cones
- The confirmation that Ab Fab is coming back
- West Hollywood’s Abbey establishes a Gay Walk of Fame
- Obama won’t make promises to the LGBT community this go around
- Rachel Maddow on anchors who should come out
- April is STD Awareness Month
- Pat Robertson on abortions promoting lesbianism
Episode 131 is called, “Ultimate Hot Topics.” You can stream or download the audio from that picture below, get the audio episode free from iTunes, or stream it with the free Stitcher Radio app. Oh, and we now have an Android app, too.
Note: Click the middle to stream now. Click the menu at the bottom left of the picture to download or share.