- An Oscar Wilde Tour Of The Metropolitan Art Museum’s Queer Hidden Treasures
- Bet You Don’t Know This About The Castro’s Fabulous New Sidewalks
- Win An Incredible Vacation To San Francisco For Pride & Much More
- Dan Savage On How To Make A Crowd-Pleasing NSFW Video
- 10 Spring Reading Recommendations For All You Sexy Book Nerds
- Brent Everett’s Real-Life “Throuple” Relationship Inspired A Romance Novel
- 12 Amazing Ways To Enjoy San Francisco (Including The Hunky Jesus Contest)
- 13 Guaranteed Ways To Fail At Picking Up Someone Up At A Bar From A Castro Bartender
- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City Chicago New York Miami Los Angeles travel benefit haus pride haus Washington DC Photos Las Vegas Pride party haus GayCities Theater Fire Island Jeffrey James Keyes London Marriage Equality San Francisco
From RuPaul’s “Drag Race” Wrap Up to the Return of “Ab Fab”
May 02, 2011
It’s a crazy foursome this week! Dale, Scott, Jason and Steve (it’s dated, but this is the only decent group shot we have) spend the whole show chatting about the hot topics we know you are dieing the hear about on the GayCities-sponsored podcast, Swish Edition.
The boys talk about:
- The finale of RuPaul’s Drag Race and how you have to be so careful these days when it comes to social media and television spoilers
- Simon van Kempen from The Real Housewives of New York releases a single (really!)
- New York state now allows conjugal visits for hitched gay inmates
- Belinda Carlisle of the Go-Go’s emails Jason
- Does anyone REALLY give a shit about the Royal Wedding this weekend?
- Scott is obsessed with the new Dallas reboot that is filming now in, duh, Dallas.
- And it’s the return of an old Swish Edition game, “Would You Rather” with a gay twist! (Yes, it’s dirty.)
The guys also talk about:
- Grape snow cones
- The confirmation that Ab Fab is coming back
- West Hollywood’s Abbey establishes a Gay Walk of Fame
- Obama won’t make promises to the LGBT community this go around
- Rachel Maddow on anchors who should come out
- April is STD Awareness Month
- Pat Robertson on abortions promoting lesbianism
Episode 131 is called, “Ultimate Hot Topics.” You can stream or download the audio from that picture below, get the audio episode free from iTunes, or stream it with the free Stitcher Radio app. Oh, and we now have an Android app, too.
Note: Click the middle to stream now. Click the menu at the bottom left of the picture to download or share.