- PHOTOS: San Francisco Prepares For the Annual Santa Skivvies Run
- PHOTOS: The Boys and Gurls of Hells Kitchen Get Into the Finale of So You Think You Can Drag
- PHOTOS: Things Get Raunchy At The Eagle In Seattle
- Homo For The Holigays: 8 Essentials For Your Thanksgiving Survival Kit
- PHOTOS: Sunday Service In NYC Proves To Be Irreverent
- PHOTOS: DJ Tracy Young Scores At Her Birthday Bash On Miami Beach
- Bartenders Get Laid All The Time, And 12 Other Myths About Bartenders
- 10 Reasons SF Is The Best/Worst Place For Gay Men
- 10 Reasons Thanksgiving Is Even Gayer Than Halloween
- PHOTOS: Costumed Hunks Get Into La Leche Halloween in New York City
- These Gay Cowboys Are Living Their Dream And Shattering Stereotypes
- PHOTOS: A Hard Day In The Life Of An Andrew Christian Underwear Model
- Packing Light: 10 Worthwhile Weekend Getaways
- PHOTOS: Halloween With The Ghouls Of RuPaul’s Drag Race
- PHOTOS: The Stunning Male Portraits Of David Armstrong Are Remembered
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island Pride Los Angeles Miami Washington DC Jeffrey James Keyes gay travel GayCities travel London party haus Las Vegas San Francisco New York Marriage Equality Photos Theater New York City Chicago pride haus
From RuPaul’s “Drag Race” Wrap Up to the Return of “Ab Fab”
May 02, 2011
It’s a crazy foursome this week! Dale, Scott, Jason and Steve (it’s dated, but this is the only decent group shot we have) spend the whole show chatting about the hot topics we know you are dieing the hear about on the GayCities-sponsored podcast, Swish Edition.
The boys talk about:
- The finale of RuPaul’s Drag Race and how you have to be so careful these days when it comes to social media and television spoilers
- Simon van Kempen from The Real Housewives of New York releases a single (really!)
- New York state now allows conjugal visits for hitched gay inmates
- Belinda Carlisle of the Go-Go’s emails Jason
- Does anyone REALLY give a shit about the Royal Wedding this weekend?
- Scott is obsessed with the new Dallas reboot that is filming now in, duh, Dallas.
- And it’s the return of an old Swish Edition game, “Would You Rather” with a gay twist! (Yes, it’s dirty.)
The guys also talk about:
- Grape snow cones
- The confirmation that Ab Fab is coming back
- West Hollywood’s Abbey establishes a Gay Walk of Fame
- Obama won’t make promises to the LGBT community this go around
- Rachel Maddow on anchors who should come out
- April is STD Awareness Month
- Pat Robertson on abortions promoting lesbianism
Episode 131 is called, “Ultimate Hot Topics.” You can stream or download the audio from that picture below, get the audio episode free from iTunes, or stream it with the free Stitcher Radio app. Oh, and we now have an Android app, too.
Note: Click the middle to stream now. Click the menu at the bottom left of the picture to download or share.