- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
- PHOTOS: This Year’s World Naked Gardening Day Was Absolutely Plantastic
- Madonna Lyrics Reimagined As Motivational Posters
- White House Plans First National Monument To Honor Gay Rights
- Six Queer Promposals That Will Light Up Your Life
- Vintage Pics From Waikiki’s Gay Beaches Prove That Speedos Never Go Out Of Style
- PHOTOS: These Vintage Gay Pride Photos Are Absolutely Everything
- PHOTOS: Andrew Rannells Celebrates Model Behavior Backstage At Jeffrey Fashion Cares
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus Contest Brings Beloved Sacrilege Back To San Francisco
- Fit For A Queen: The Lavish ’70s Palm Springs Home That Time Forgot
- The Gay Easter Parade Hops Through The French Quarter In New Orleans
- PHOTOS: Raided Legendary LA Club Brought Back To Life In Remarkable Images
- More LGBT People Are Moving To “Red” States
- PHOTOS: Inside The Fabulous Launch Party For Queerty’s New “Going Places” Web Series
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSpride haus Las Vegas benefit haus London Miami Fire Island Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago GayCities Photos party haus Pride travel Los Angeles San Francisco Marriage Equality New York New York City Theater Washington DC
From RuPaul’s “Drag Race” Wrap Up to the Return of “Ab Fab”
May 02, 2011
It’s a crazy foursome this week! Dale, Scott, Jason and Steve (it’s dated, but this is the only decent group shot we have) spend the whole show chatting about the hot topics we know you are dieing the hear about on the GayCities-sponsored podcast, Swish Edition.
The boys talk about:
- The finale of RuPaul’s Drag Race and how you have to be so careful these days when it comes to social media and television spoilers
- Simon van Kempen from The Real Housewives of New York releases a single (really!)
- New York state now allows conjugal visits for hitched gay inmates
- Belinda Carlisle of the Go-Go’s emails Jason
- Does anyone REALLY give a shit about the Royal Wedding this weekend?
- Scott is obsessed with the new Dallas reboot that is filming now in, duh, Dallas.
- And it’s the return of an old Swish Edition game, “Would You Rather” with a gay twist! (Yes, it’s dirty.)
The guys also talk about:
- Grape snow cones
- The confirmation that Ab Fab is coming back
- West Hollywood’s Abbey establishes a Gay Walk of Fame
- Obama won’t make promises to the LGBT community this go around
- Rachel Maddow on anchors who should come out
- April is STD Awareness Month
- Pat Robertson on abortions promoting lesbianism
Episode 131 is called, “Ultimate Hot Topics.” You can stream or download the audio from that picture below, get the audio episode free from iTunes, or stream it with the free Stitcher Radio app. Oh, and we now have an Android app, too.
Note: Click the middle to stream now. Click the menu at the bottom left of the picture to download or share.