- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
- PHOTOS: This Is A Vanderpump Brunch
- PHOTOS: San Francisco’s “Up Your Alley” Street Fair Makes Folsom Look Tame
- Eleven Types Of Gay Bars And Why They Matter More Than Ever
- 12 Can’t-Miss Hits To Enjoy In The City Of Angels
- Want To Win A Stay In The Most Luxurious Hotel In Sultry New Orleans? Here’s How.
- PHOTOS: These Sexy Men Love To Strip Down For A Little Pup Play
- Gay Photographer Minor White’s Stunning Work Is Celebrated In New Retrospective
- 11 Great Places To Get Your Queer Art Fix In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: A Rare Glimpse Into San Francisco’s Infamous Fairoaks Bathhouse
- Win A Romantic Trip To Vienna And Become A Video Star
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Nude Beaches, 2014
- Stoli Guy Kicks Off Tonight: Join Jai Rodriguez For The Event Series Of The Summer
- PHOTOS: Cute Nerds Dominate GaymerX
- PHOTOS: Furries Frolic In San Francisco
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSSan Francisco benefit haus Photos Pride New York City Jeffrey James Keyes New York Washington DC travel Las Vegas London Marriage Equality party haus pride haus Chicago Theater Los Angeles GayCities Miami Fire Island
DC artist Dave Peterson & L.A.’s cross-dressing Willam Belli
Apr 26, 2011 by Scott Wallis
This week your GayCities-sponsored Swish Edition podcast welcomes Washington, DC-based screen print artist Dave Peterson to the studio. His work is cutie cartoony and he also offers his work as T-shirts and even underwear. We like his work so much, we commissioned a piece for our greenroom. You’ve got to check out BrandDave’s nifty website.
Dale & Scott also chat with the multi-talented Willam Belli. He talks about the crazy fat-female-vampire film Blubberella that he co-wrote (you’ve got to see the insane trailer at the bottom of this page); his memorable roles in Ticked-Off Trannies with Knives and Nip/Tuck; his part in the new Wonder Woman television pilot; his rockin’ band Tranzkontinental. (Willam loves hanging out at Silverlake’s MJ’s Bar and Hollywood’s Jumbo Clown Room,)
And if that isn’t enough, the guys talk about:
- Bowling finger injuries
- The possible extinction of redheads
- The gay redhead events in SanFran and NYC
- Another True Blood star comes out as bi
- Jonathan Bascope’s new Live My Life remix
- What Hollywood stars made in 2010
- Dale’s new theme song
- The Swish Edition/AIDS Walk Washington Team (sign-up and/or donate)
Episode 130 is called Why I Otter – Clam Chowder, and you should listen to it wearing nothing but a T-shirt. You can stream or download the audio from the picture below, get the audio episode free from iTunes, or stream it with the free Stitcher Radio app. Oh, and we now have an Android app, too.
Note: Click the middle to stream now. Click the menu at the bottom left of the picture to download or share.