- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater Washington DC Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities travel party haus London Miami Chicago gay travel Fire Island pride haus Los Angeles San Francisco New York Marriage Equality Photos Pride New York City
DC artist Dave Peterson & L.A.’s cross-dressing Willam Belli
Apr 26, 2011
This week your GayCities-sponsored Swish Edition podcast welcomes Washington, DC-based screen print artist Dave Peterson to the studio. His work is cutie cartoony and he also offers his work as T-shirts and even underwear. We like his work so much, we commissioned a piece for our greenroom. You’ve got to check out BrandDave’s nifty website.
Dale & Scott also chat with the multi-talented Willam Belli. He talks about the crazy fat-female-vampire film Blubberella that he co-wrote (you’ve got to see the insane trailer at the bottom of this page); his memorable roles in Ticked-Off Trannies with Knives and Nip/Tuck; his part in the new Wonder Woman television pilot; his rockin’ band Tranzkontinental. (Willam loves hanging out at Silverlake’s MJ’s Bar and Hollywood’s Jumbo Clown Room,)
And if that isn’t enough, the guys talk about:
- Bowling finger injuries
- The possible extinction of redheads
- The gay redhead events in SanFran and NYC
- Another True Blood star comes out as bi
- Jonathan Bascope’s new Live My Life remix
- What Hollywood stars made in 2010
- Dale’s new theme song
- The Swish Edition/AIDS Walk Washington Team (sign-up and/or donate)
Episode 130 is called Why I Otter – Clam Chowder, and you should listen to it wearing nothing but a T-shirt. You can stream or download the audio from the picture below, get the audio episode free from iTunes, or stream it with the free Stitcher Radio app. Oh, and we now have an Android app, too.
Note: Click the middle to stream now. Click the menu at the bottom left of the picture to download or share.