- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful Boys and Gorgeous Gurls of Vallarta Pride
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
- PHOTOS: This Year’s World Naked Gardening Day Was Absolutely Plantastic
- Madonna Lyrics Reimagined As Motivational Posters
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMarriage Equality Pride Fire Island San Francisco Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes travel GayCities Chicago New York Washington DC Photos Miami benefit haus Los Angeles party haus pride haus New York City London Theater
DC artist Dave Peterson & L.A.’s cross-dressing Willam Belli
Apr 26, 2011
This week your GayCities-sponsored Swish Edition podcast welcomes Washington, DC-based screen print artist Dave Peterson to the studio. His work is cutie cartoony and he also offers his work as T-shirts and even underwear. We like his work so much, we commissioned a piece for our greenroom. You’ve got to check out BrandDave’s nifty website.
Dale & Scott also chat with the multi-talented Willam Belli. He talks about the crazy fat-female-vampire film Blubberella that he co-wrote (you’ve got to see the insane trailer at the bottom of this page); his memorable roles in Ticked-Off Trannies with Knives and Nip/Tuck; his part in the new Wonder Woman television pilot; his rockin’ band Tranzkontinental. (Willam loves hanging out at Silverlake’s MJ’s Bar and Hollywood’s Jumbo Clown Room,)
And if that isn’t enough, the guys talk about:
- Bowling finger injuries
- The possible extinction of redheads
- The gay redhead events in SanFran and NYC
- Another True Blood star comes out as bi
- Jonathan Bascope’s new Live My Life remix
- What Hollywood stars made in 2010
- Dale’s new theme song
- The Swish Edition/AIDS Walk Washington Team (sign-up and/or donate)
Episode 130 is called Why I Otter – Clam Chowder, and you should listen to it wearing nothing but a T-shirt. You can stream or download the audio from the picture below, get the audio episode free from iTunes, or stream it with the free Stitcher Radio app. Oh, and we now have an Android app, too.
Note: Click the middle to stream now. Click the menu at the bottom left of the picture to download or share.