- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami party haus Jeffrey James Keyes New York Fire Island London San Francisco Pride Las Vegas travel Washington DC Photos Marriage Equality Theater benefit haus Chicago pride haus Los Angeles New York City GayCities
DC artist Dave Peterson & L.A.’s cross-dressing Willam Belli
Apr 26, 2011 by Scott Wallis
This week your GayCities-sponsored Swish Edition podcast welcomes Washington, DC-based screen print artist Dave Peterson to the studio. His work is cutie cartoony and he also offers his work as T-shirts and even underwear. We like his work so much, we commissioned a piece for our greenroom. You’ve got to check out BrandDave’s nifty website.
Dale & Scott also chat with the multi-talented Willam Belli. He talks about the crazy fat-female-vampire film Blubberella that he co-wrote (you’ve got to see the insane trailer at the bottom of this page); his memorable roles in Ticked-Off Trannies with Knives and Nip/Tuck; his part in the new Wonder Woman television pilot; his rockin’ band Tranzkontinental. (Willam loves hanging out at Silverlake’s MJ’s Bar and Hollywood’s Jumbo Clown Room,)
And if that isn’t enough, the guys talk about:
- Bowling finger injuries
- The possible extinction of redheads
- The gay redhead events in SanFran and NYC
- Another True Blood star comes out as bi
- Jonathan Bascope’s new Live My Life remix
- What Hollywood stars made in 2010
- Dale’s new theme song
- The Swish Edition/AIDS Walk Washington Team (sign-up and/or donate)
Episode 130 is called Why I Otter – Clam Chowder, and you should listen to it wearing nothing but a T-shirt. You can stream or download the audio from the picture below, get the audio episode free from iTunes, or stream it with the free Stitcher Radio app. Oh, and we now have an Android app, too.
Note: Click the middle to stream now. Click the menu at the bottom left of the picture to download or share.