- 5 Nightlife Gems You Can Only Find In Portland
- 5 Fascinating Facts About The Country’s Longest Continuously Running Drag Show
- A Black Queer Trans Portlander Reveals A Side Of The City You Won’t See On Portlandia
- Chug-A-Lug Gurl! Gay Beer Turns 25
- 11 Things To Do In San Francisco With Your GBFFs
- In Praise Of Tiny Gay Bars
- Your Favorite Cities And Travel Destinations?: The Winners Are…
- David Bowie Fans Gather For Massive Sing-Along In South London
- Six Classic Works Of Gay Literature Everyone Should Read In The New Year
- Smart & Sexy Locals Tell You Where To Hang Out In Madrid & Barcelona
- Some Like It Hot: The 12 Very Best Party Haus Galleries Of 2015
- Why San Francisco Is The World’s Gay Mecca
- Pedro’s Spain: 8 of Almodóvar’s Most Iconic Film Locations
- The Best Destinations And Gayborhoods Around The World? You Decide!
- 25 Amazing Photographs That’ll Make You Want To Visit Spain
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride Photos Miami pride haus travel London Los Angeles Chicago benefit haus party haus Washington DC Jeffrey James Keyes Fire Island Marriage Equality Theater San Francisco New York New York City Las Vegas GayCities
Fire Island bartenders bare the heat
Apr 26, 2011
Gawker’s Brian Moylan took a camera inside Bar-Tini in New York‘s Hell Kitchen to find the hottest, most oily gay men in the world for their chance to wear nothing but a mankini all summer while bartending at the Fire Island Pines. The managers of the summer gay getaway were there holding bartender auditions for the upcoming season at the Pines.
As the video shows, being able to swing out drinks out faster than you can say “one-night-stand” is not the only requirement. You also need “a decent body,” as one of the Pines managers modestly put it. And if you look like Ryan Phillippe (?) or Mario Lopez (???), then you might just have a little advantage.
Also, aspiring Pines bartenders, you can be as slutty as you want – just as long as you can make 19 drinks in under one minute.
Photo courtesy of Gawker