- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
- GayCities Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win A Trip To San Francisco
- Don’t Miss These Unique, Off-The-Beaten-Path Gems of Los Angeles
- Paradise Found: San Francisco May Be Getting Its Very Own Leather-Themed Park
- It’s A Sunshine Day! Here Are Some Of Our Favorite Ways To Enjoy The Los Angeles Outdoors
- Ten Kisses That Changed The World
- George Takei Is Heading To Broadway
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island Pride Chicago Los Angeles Marriage Equality GayCities London pride haus party haus travel Photos New York San Francisco benefit haus Jeffrey James Keyes New York City Las Vegas Washington DC Miami Theater
Fire Island bartenders bare the heat
Apr 26, 2011
Gawker’s Brian Moylan took a camera inside Bar-Tini in New York‘s Hell Kitchen to find the hottest, most oily gay men in the world for their chance to wear nothing but a mankini all summer while bartending at the Fire Island Pines. The managers of the summer gay getaway were there holding bartender auditions for the upcoming season at the Pines.
As the video shows, being able to swing out drinks out faster than you can say “one-night-stand” is not the only requirement. You also need “a decent body,” as one of the Pines managers modestly put it. And if you look like Ryan Phillippe (?) or Mario Lopez (???), then you might just have a little advantage.
Also, aspiring Pines bartenders, you can be as slutty as you want – just as long as you can make 19 drinks in under one minute.
Photo courtesy of Gawker