- 2 Dollar Clothing Store Is WeHo’s Best-Kept Shopping Secret
- Nine Reasons Thanksgiving Is Even Gayer Than Halloween
- Seven San Francisco Can’t-Miss Events During The Holiday Season Of Love
- Palms Place Hotel: Las Vegas Luxury For Less
- Time-Traveling George Takei Lands On Broadway At Last
- PHOTOS: In San Francisco, Even State Legislators Love Booty Call
- 12 More Very Real Modern Urban Gay Problems Told In Memes
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- 12 Very Real Modern Urban Gay Problems Told In Memes
- Mustache Mondays, L.A.’s Hottest Monday Night Party, Moves Up In Downtown
- Six Reasons Gays Own Halloween In New Orleans
- Stroke Artwork Goes From Under The Mattress To Out In The Open
- Bro-Jobs, Beards, And Obama: 10 Great Fall Reading Recommendations For Book Nerds
- Five Questions And Answers About The Magic Castle In Hollywood
- Diary Of A Bad Date, But An Amazing Meal, At Otto Pizzeria in Las Vegas
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami Theater benefit haus San Francisco Las Vegas Los Angeles London New York City travel Fire Island Chicago Pride pride haus Washington DC Photos New York party haus GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes Marriage Equality
Fire Island bartenders bare the heat
Apr 26, 2011
Gawker’s Brian Moylan took a camera inside Bar-Tini in New York‘s Hell Kitchen to find the hottest, most oily gay men in the world for their chance to wear nothing but a mankini all summer while bartending at the Fire Island Pines. The managers of the summer gay getaway were there holding bartender auditions for the upcoming season at the Pines.
As the video shows, being able to swing out drinks out faster than you can say “one-night-stand” is not the only requirement. You also need “a decent body,” as one of the Pines managers modestly put it. And if you look like Ryan Phillippe (?) or Mario Lopez (???), then you might just have a little advantage.
Also, aspiring Pines bartenders, you can be as slutty as you want – just as long as you can make 19 drinks in under one minute.
Photo courtesy of Gawker