- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes Photos party haus Washington DC Chicago gay travel Pride New York New York City GayCities Fire Island Los Angeles pride haus Marriage Equality San Francisco Theater travel London Las Vegas Miami
Barcelona’s Metropolitan Gym
Apr 13, 2011
If you’re anything like me, you’ll think of any excuse not to go to the gym. (Ooh, Anderson Cooper is on Regis & Kelly!) Well, summer is coming, and if you have seen our White Party pics there is no better incentive to get your ass in gear. Those guys are already tanned, toned and ready–and it’s not even May.
Perhaps working out wouldn’t be such a challenge if our gyms were as chic as Metropolitan in Barcelona. It’s like a swanky West Hollywood lounge meets a futuristic Svedka commercial. But then again, I’d probably be too distracted by all the pretty lights (or all the pretty Spanish boys) to hit the bench presses.