- Art And Culture Are Alive And Well In Los Angeles
- Fifteen Trending Places To Visit 2015
- Photo Exhibit Celebrates Art & AIDS: Amor y Pasión
- Here Are Six Awesome Los Angeles Neighborhoods You Should Be Hanging Out In
- Need To Get Away From Los Angeles? If You Must, Here Are Some Ideas
- PHOTOS: An Intimate Glimpse At The Gay Male Escorts Of Amsterdam
- Open Up And Eat Your Way Through L.A. There Is Plenty Here To Nibble On
- Here Are The Top Ten Kinkiest Cities In America. Sir, Yes, Sir!
- PHOTOS: An Invitation Only Glimpse Behind the Fashion Week Curtain With Photographer Christopher Logan
- PHOTOS: Bianca Del Rio And Michael Musto Hosted The Unforgettable GLAM Awards
- PHOTOS: Alyssa Edwards, Alaska, Rhea Litre, And Others Show Off Their Manicures In New Davide Laffe Video
- Vote Now For Your Favorite Rising Stars In The OutMusic Awards
- PHOTOS: 30 Amazing Cruise Images On The 30th Anniversary Of The Great RSVP
- Seven Countries You Love That Don’t Treat Us Equally
- PHOTOS: “Looking” Fans in Los Angeles Get Sexy Sneak Peak
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSChicago travel Fire Island benefit haus London party haus pride haus Photos Miami Los Angeles San Francisco Theater Las Vegas New York Marriage Equality Washington DC Jeffrey James Keyes New York City Pride GayCities
Barcelona’s Metropolitan Gym
Apr 13, 2011
If you’re anything like me, you’ll think of any excuse not to go to the gym. (Ooh, Anderson Cooper is on Regis & Kelly!) Well, summer is coming, and if you have seen our White Party pics there is no better incentive to get your ass in gear. Those guys are already tanned, toned and ready–and it’s not even May.
Perhaps working out wouldn’t be such a challenge if our gyms were as chic as Metropolitan in Barcelona. It’s like a swanky West Hollywood lounge meets a futuristic Svedka commercial. But then again, I’d probably be too distracted by all the pretty lights (or all the pretty Spanish boys) to hit the bench presses.