- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- PHOTOS: Check Out The Winning Pride Photo In The GayCities Challenge
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
- PHOTOS: This Is A Vanderpump Brunch
- PHOTOS: San Francisco’s “Up Your Alley” Street Fair Makes Folsom Look Tame
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes travel New York Pride pride haus London Photos Washington DC benefit haus party haus San Francisco Las Vegas Chicago GayCities Marriage Equality Fire Island Miami Theater Los Angeles New York City
Barcelona’s Metropolitan Gym
Apr 13, 2011 by Oscar Raymundo
If you’re anything like me, you’ll think of any excuse not to go to the gym. (Ooh, Anderson Cooper is on Regis & Kelly!) Well, summer is coming, and if you have seen our White Party pics there is no better incentive to get your ass in gear. Those guys are already tanned, toned and ready–and it’s not even May.
Perhaps working out wouldn’t be such a challenge if our gyms were as chic as Metropolitan in Barcelona. It’s like a swanky West Hollywood lounge meets a futuristic Svedka commercial. But then again, I’d probably be too distracted by all the pretty lights (or all the pretty Spanish boys) to hit the bench presses.