- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSSan Francisco New York Fire Island New York City Miami London Los Angeles Theater Las Vegas Chicago pride haus party haus Jeffrey James Keyes travel Pride Washington DC GayCities gay travel Marriage Equality Photos
Barcelona’s Metropolitan Gym
Apr 13, 2011
If you’re anything like me, you’ll think of any excuse not to go to the gym. (Ooh, Anderson Cooper is on Regis & Kelly!) Well, summer is coming, and if you have seen our White Party pics there is no better incentive to get your ass in gear. Those guys are already tanned, toned and ready–and it’s not even May.
Perhaps working out wouldn’t be such a challenge if our gyms were as chic as Metropolitan in Barcelona. It’s like a swanky West Hollywood lounge meets a futuristic Svedka commercial. But then again, I’d probably be too distracted by all the pretty lights (or all the pretty Spanish boys) to hit the bench presses.