Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they have to say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
Thinking about ditching the traditional family Christmas for the first time ever and high-tailing it to someplace warm and not more than a few hours flight from DC. Can you recommend any gay-friendly, (4-star-ish) Caribbean resorts?
2 answers to this question
If you can get one of the 5 guest rooms during the holiday, I recommend the intimate VillaRainbow.fr on the French side of St Martin. Perched on the top of the highest peak, this very small B&B for gay men only, is the ultimate intimate get-away. Chis is the perfect french host; tall and handsome! Tell him George sent you!
During Christmas the rates are fairly steep but you probably already know that. In St Barts which is the in place at Christmas, I'd recommend the HOTEL CARL GUSTAF. If you are looking for something a little more reasonable, then in St Martin check out the MARQUIS BOUTIQUE HOTEL. My favorite Christmas destination is Pureto Vallarta and the suggestion is a stay at the hotel overlooking the "Blue Chairs" section of the beach: Blue Chairs Resort by the Sea. I've been to all three places and while you'll bump into a lot of celebs in St Barts but you'll have a blast with the fun people in Puerto Vallarta. Where-ever you go you'll have fun.
- Anyone on the Scandinavia & Russia Cruise on Eclipse June 22 - July 6, 2013 - 14 Nights Brugges(Belgium), Warnemunde (Germany), Stockholm (Sweden), Tallinn (Estonia), St.Petersburg (Russia), Helsinki (Finland), Copenhagen (Denmark) - would love to hear from you
- Anyone else on the Scandinavia & Russia Cruise on Eclipse June 22 - July 6, 2013 - 14 Nights Brugges(Belgium), Warnemunde (Germany), Stockholm (Sweden), Tallinn (Estonia), St.Petersburg (Russia), Helsinki (Finland), Copenhagen (Denmark)? Would love to hear from you
- WHERE CAN I FIND LOCAL AREAS FOR GAY MEN ON LONG ISLAND?
- who want to go out to nite in soulard
- My partner and I are heading to Puerto Rico in May, staying in the Condado area. Any suggestions for "Must See & Do " or "Don't Bother to Do" Would appreciate any comments or suggestions.