Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
Answers » My girlfriend and I ...
My girlfriend and I are going on our first real vacation. We can't decide where to go. We want to go somewhere that has easily accessible things, ie able to walk most everywhere. We also don't want to spend more money there then it took for us to get there. We are from Indiana.
1 answers to this question
Very few people get such chance of moving out with their girlfriends and spending time to know each other before starting a new life. However, with so many destinations out there, we all face difficulties that come in while deciding where to head. Well no need to get confused, Morocco will be the best destination to spend beautiful time with the attractive spots. Reaching there will also not be hectic for you as travel agencies like Kosher travelers etc. are organizing tour on regular intervals out there and give special packages to couples. As there are lots of romantic spots out there, don’t miss to visit the bride-to-be's home for sipping sugary mint tea, sweets and stencil your girlfriends hands and feet with intricate henna designs.
- WHAT IS THE MAIN AIM OF THE TRIP
- Anyone on the Scandinavia & Russia Cruise on Eclipse June 22 - July 6, 2013 - 14 Nights Brugges(Belgium), Warnemunde (Germany), Stockholm (Sweden), Tallinn (Estonia), St.Petersburg (Russia), Helsinki (Finland), Copenhagen (Denmark) - would love to hear from you
- Anyone else on the Scandinavia & Russia Cruise on Eclipse June 22 - July 6, 2013 - 14 Nights Brugges(Belgium), Warnemunde (Germany), Stockholm (Sweden), Tallinn (Estonia), St.Petersburg (Russia), Helsinki (Finland), Copenhagen (Denmark)? Would love to hear from you
- who want to go out to nite in soulard
- My partner and I are heading to Puerto Rico in May, staying in the Condado area. Any suggestions for "Must See & Do " or "Don't Bother to Do" Would appreciate any comments or suggestions.