Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they have to say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
What do you boys think about the Thredbo gay ski week in NSW? Worth checking out as, well organised, good parties? Decent turn out of boys from the city? Do tell, as may check it out this year..thanks again boys..Matt
3 answers to this question
Hey Matt - unfortunately that event isn't going ahead. The organisers pulled the pin a few weeks ago. However, if you are keen to ski, why not come to the Frosty Fruits Ski Trip? It's Australia's Gay and Lesbian Ski Week, held at Hotham Alpine Resort. This annual event is in its 4th year and already has chalet's full of fabulous fruits heading to the snow. BTW - its only a quick 80 minute flight from Sydney, direct to Hotham Airport (much quicker than travelling to Thredbo). Check it out at pointsofdifference.com/FFST or give me a call on 02 8011 3298 and I can work out a special deal for you. We've got lift tickets for the week down to just $69 per day and some great on-snow accommodation, plus a heap of events and activities, including the highest ever drag performance in Australia! Cheers Adam
ok n your yhaoo id
Thanks so much Adam, great to know this. I may be going solo at this point, do you know of any dudes that may share a room etc? Thanks again buddy..Matt
- Anyone on the Scandinavia & Russia Cruise on Eclipse June 22 - July 6, 2013 - 14 Nights Brugges(Belgium), Warnemunde (Germany), Stockholm (Sweden), Tallinn (Estonia), St.Petersburg (Russia), Helsinki (Finland), Copenhagen (Denmark) - would love to hear from you
- Anyone else on the Scandinavia & Russia Cruise on Eclipse June 22 - July 6, 2013 - 14 Nights Brugges(Belgium), Warnemunde (Germany), Stockholm (Sweden), Tallinn (Estonia), St.Petersburg (Russia), Helsinki (Finland), Copenhagen (Denmark)? Would love to hear from you
- WHERE CAN I FIND LOCAL AREAS FOR GAY MEN ON LONG ISLAND?
- who want to go out to nite in soulard
- My partner and I are heading to Puerto Rico in May, staying in the Condado area. Any suggestions for "Must See & Do " or "Don't Bother to Do" Would appreciate any comments or suggestions.