Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they have to say about places and events worldwide.
Get your Business Noticed on GayCities
Get your business listed - Free!We want to be as comprehensive as possible, so if we are missing your bar, club or hotel that is targeted at the LGBT population, let us know. Listings on Gaycities are free, but subject to our editorial judgement (we work to make sure the listings match what our visitors are seeking).
To add your listing, contact us.
Enhanced Listings: Help your business stand out ($299/yr)Our new enhanced listings program enables you to provide richer information about your business, helps you stand out and serves as a way for you to communicate information the way you want to (not just the way our editors or visitors write about your business). To qualify, your business must already have a standard listing. For a $299 annual fee, you can upgrade your listing with the following features:
- Your description: Submit a description of your business up to 50 words (and no more than 500 characters). This appears on the detail listing page between "What we say..." and "What visitors say..." Descriptions are subject to our editorial review. Can be updated from time to time (no more than once per quarter).
- Official Photos: Submit up to 4 "official photos" from your establishment. We recommend that you include at least one or two pictures of the crowd or an event there. These will appear with your description. Can be updated from time to time (no more than once per quarter).
- List photo: on the main bar/hotel listing page, one of your official photos will be displayed alongside the name of your business. This makes your business stand out from the rest on the page.
- Event listings (future): You can provide a list of upcoming events to display on your detail page. The next few upcoming events will be displayed (but you can provide us with a long list). The list can be updated once-per-month.
- Event Photos (future): If you regularly take event photos, talk to us about how we can share these with our visitors.